Thursday 7 June 2012

An Honest Days Work.

Hey readers! It's been a while I know. I've been crazy busy with work.
I'm gonna start up another blog that's a little more light-hearted, links to come once its up and running

I've found something I love doing and in doing that I have excelled quickly at it. I am well on the path of healing and am so strong in what I am doing now. I had a lovely visit a friend I graduated from highschool with. shes going on her own path of healing right now. she looks amazing and I realized something...

So do I!

I look freaking fantastic. I'm still doing what I want and living for me.

I think a large part of the reduced blog postings is I have finished the healing I needed that was facilitated by this.

I'll still come and chat with you lovely people every now and then. but I think I'm going to keep up my writing by doing something a little more 'fun' for me.

...stay tuned for links!

(also I have added a guest writer who may post anything they feel relevant to the "happiness is..." blog.)

Happy days readers
-PRKW-

No comments:

Post a Comment